460 US RT.3
allow well behaved pets at the
We love that
families are able to bring their pets with them
while they are vacationing. Pets are truly part of
the family! Listed below are some guidelines for you
Pet Friendly Establishment.
- All of our furry guests have to be registered
here at the office, no exceptions!
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- We do allow you to leave your pet in your
cabin while you are enjoying our area but, we must
have a cell phone number on file. We also require
that you check in with us every couple of hours to
make sure that your pet is not disturbing the
- Please pick up after your pet. Bags are
available if you need them.
- We ask that you do not tie your pet up in
front of your cabin, some of our guests are afraid
of our furry creatures.
- We ask that you keep your pets singing voice
to a whisper, so it may not disturb our other
- We have old towels in the office to dry your
pet, please do not use the cabin towels.
- Pet owners are responsible for damages to the
Tom and Atticus Hike for a great cause in the
Per Pet Per Night For Pets up to 90lbs.
nothing better than curling up with your companion
in front of the fireplace after a hard day of
swimming, climbing, and Frisbee catching. All of
our furry guests leave here with a smile!